As a district administrator, you have the ability and privilege to login to any of your district's Transeo instances as a platform administrator. This allows you to view all of the statistics and data in the school, but prohibits you from adding any events or making any large-scale changes. This feature is meant to provide district-level administrators with the ability to view data about schools that otherwise would be inaccessible.
Method 1: District Portal
The first available method to login to a school's Transeo instance is via the district portal, located at https://district.gotranseo.com. If you don't have a login for the district portal, contact your tech staff as they have the ability to add additional district administrators.
- Start by navigating to the district dashboard and selecting the school that the you wish to log into.
- Select "Login to School" from the school's dashboard page.
- Select which type of user you would like to login as
- Read through the dialog explaining what this feature does, and then press "Log In"
- You will be directed to the main Transeo site and immediately logged into the platform.
Note: Upon logging out, your account will be purged from the system and you will need to use the district portal to log in again.
Method 2: Transeo Site
If your school does not use LDAP as the authentication source (most schools use Google SSO) you can sign in as a district administrator via the normal sign-in process.
- Start by navigating to the Transeo login search page located at https://gotranseo.com/login. If you already know your school's direct login page, go straight to that link.
- Search for the school that you want to login to.
- If your school uses standalone login, enter your district portal credentials. If your school uses a SSO provider like Google or ClassLink, click the large login button.
- Upon authentication with your SSO provider, you will be logged in as a district administrator to the school you chose.
Note: Upon logging out, your account will be purged from the system and you will need to use the district portal to log in again. When using method 2 you do not have the option to choose which user type you want to sign-in as, you will automatically be signed-in as an admin.